Germinal’s asset management team:
- Records the SCADA data.
- Keeps track on performance of individual turbines.
- Alerts the O&M service provider about faults identified.
- Ensures the turbines are physically attended ,to avoid turbine stoppages or malfunctions.
- Monitors the preventive and proactive maintenance along with the audit of each turbine being carried out at required intervals.
- Ensures that the wind turbines operate at the highest efficiency with an optimum generation of 97%+ Machine Availability at standard Power curve.
- Carries out O&M activities of the BoP components with skilled manpower.
The routine exercise performed by our asset management team to optimize the generation output from the turbines include:
- MIS Reporting
- Performance assessment & optimization
- Analysis on generation, MA, GA and unscheduled breakdowns
- Verification of scatter plotter diagram and power curve
- Reporting – Daily, Weekly & Monthly assessment of turbine performance
Germinal ASSET MANAGEMENT CENTER (PAMC)
Our Asset Management Center performs real-time monitoring of wind turbines and ensures maximum productivity with accurate analysis of the turbines with the SCADA data.
The analysis of wind turbine performances involves Power Curve comparisons, error & descriptive analysis with the SCADA data. PAMC has a robust infrastructure with qualified engineers, monitoring the turbines on a 24/7 basis with a core focus on the response time & restoration duration of any error or malfunction in the turbines.